Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fourth Annual Halloween Parties and a Concert

Chad and I throw two Halloween parties every year. One for each side of the family.
We finished laying sod just in time for them too.
I think you can see why we love our families so much.

Chad's family:






Chad's parents are the mammogram machine.

My Family:




This is how our rock climbing gear gets used now that we have Mitch.



We also went to see Ray Lamontagne. He is my favorite new artist. We sat on the third row! We've been following him for sometime now thanks to my brother. He is starting to get quite big which is no surprise. I would highly, highly recommend you take a look at his myspace page and listen to some of his songs. I don't think there's a single song of his that I don't like:

http://www.myspace.com/raylamontagne



I really liked the opening band too. Her name is Loena Naess. She was awesome!
One of the best concerts I've been to.

http://www.myspace.com/leonanaess

8 comments:

the aldred family said...

Looks like fun parties!! Love the costumes. Totally love that Chad's parents dressed up as the mamogram machine!! I love the video with Mitch and the rock climbing gear! He is too cute! Sounds like you guys have been keeping busy and having tons of fun!

Bellblogging said...

You guys have awesome Halloween parties! Love the costumes, looks like everyone gets into it!

Mandy said...

OMGoodness! Those pictures of the party are hilarious! It's good to see your family. Your parents are so funny! I loved it! Your son is beautiful. Aren't little boys the best? You guys look great.

Erin said...

I came across your blog from Marilee's. Your little guy is adorable. I'm going to add you to my blog. Send me your e-mail address and I'll invite you to mine (it's private).

Erin Leaver Adams
erineadams@yahoo.com

amyandseth06 said...

Hi Kris,
I'm so glad I can see your blog now. Thank goodnees for facebook to reunite us. Although it's almost Thanksgiving, you're due for another post. My blog is private but give me your e-mail address and I'll add you.

Jill said...

Those pictures are hilarious! You guys really go all out for Halloween! Awesome.

Liz said...

Holy Cow! Kristen! Do you remember me? I found your blog through Amy Hed. How are you? It's fun to see you and your little family.

CnLAland said...

Hi Kristen...I found your blog through Erin's! (I'm a total blog stalker! ;) Your little boy is absolutley adorable!

~Lindsay (Parrish) Aland