Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Family Photos and Reading Time

I know, I'm a crappy blogger. Here are some recent family photos taken by my younger sister again. She's very good and affordable. Check her out: www.freshfocusphotog.com. She's also got a printing business. She does regular and canvas prints. You won't find canvas prints anywhere else for cheaper. A good Christmas gift idea. You can find her prices on the same website.

We are all very well and couldn't be happier!! By the way, I tried really hard to take the underline font feature off...I never did figure it out:).









This is reading time at our house. Not very educational, but fun. No, you didn't miss something, we don't have three kids. The little girl is our cute niece/cousin.


video

8 comments:

Aldred Family said...

Kris- I love the family photos!! You have such cute boys and you look great! :) Leslie does an awesome job! Hope you are doing well! So glad you finally updated!!! :)

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LutzFam said...

You do have 3 kids!! Their names are Brock, Mitch and Chad....=)

Tinabean said...

So glad that you updated!!!
I love the family pics they are so cute.
I cant believe how big Mitch is he looks like such a big boy not a baby anymore & your little man Brock is such a doll.
Jer & I are laughing our heads off at Chad in that video he is a Big Kid!!!

amyandseth06 said...

Your kids are so adorable! I love the family pictures. Glad you updated!

Jill said...

Kristen, you have the cutest kids ever! Such cute pictures.

the murdocks said...

Kristen, it was so great hearing from you! I feel like I hear about Chad from Dave but I'm always wondering what you are up to. We always say we want to hang out. It must happen. Congrats on your new(ish) baby...you have adorable children. Last time I saw you, you were pregnant with your first! Holy cow. Ok, so now I'm going to work on you guys moving to Daybreak :) Dave said you are looking to move. Come visit and check it out!

Brice.TawniWilliams said...

Those pics are precious! Les seriously is talented! You all look wonderful thanks SOOO much for coming last night! It was so great to see you! I'm going to add you too! I didn't know you had a blog! Yea